Charged with Educating America’s Technical Workforce, the event focuses on the preparation needed by the existing and future workforce for companies in the high-tech sectors that drive our nation’s economy.
HI-TEC will uniquely explore the convergence of scientific disciplines and technologies including:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Agricultural, Energy, and Environmental Technologies
- Biotechnology and Chemical Processes
- Engineering Technologies
- Information Communications, Geospatial, and Security Technologies
- Learning, Evaluation, and Research
- Micro- and Nanotechnologies
Attendees have the option to choose from approximately 15 preconference workshops and industry site tours during the first 2 days, followed by the 2-day main conference featuring keynote speakers and 60+ breakout sessions. There will also be an awards luncheon and Technology Showcase with an exhibitor reception, door prizes, and more!