Are you a high school or community college STEM educator? The CT College of Technology and the Regional Center for Next Generation Manufacturing would like to invite you apply for the Smart Manufacturing Workshop that will be hosted at Tunxis Community College in partnership with Motlow Community College and Tennessee Tech. This workshop is made possible through funding from the National Science Foundation. Participants will get to build a programmable drone!
Please use this link to apply: http://www.nsfsmart.org/ Be sure to choose the Tunxis Community College workshop!
- Learn about Smart Manufacturing Technologies, Status, and Applications
- Learn how to implement Smart Manufacturing technologies.
- Build your own programmable drone
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
- Each workshop participant will receive a $400 stipend and a programmable drone.
- For technical college, community college, and high school instructors of STEM fields
Dr. Khalid Tantawi, Motlow State Community College, PI & Project Manager
Dr. Ismail Fidan, Tennessee Tech University, Co-PI
Dr. Karen Birch, Tunxis Community College, Co-PI
For more information, please contact project coordinator Ms. Liala Syler at email@example.com